People Experience (PEX) Product Developer
People – People Experience
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Develop people-centered (and award winning, why not?) products for our employee journey and experience (e.g. for learning & development, career management, leadership development, succession management, performance management, recognition, total rewards, workforce planning, etc.).
- Always walk a mile in our employees’ shoes (e.g. conducting employee research, map employee journey, interactions and experience, test hypothesis/design).
- Continuously deliver valuable people product and challenge the comfort of ‘waterfall’.
- Be the ambassador of the PeX team and work in collaboration across teams, as well as train our PeX Partners on how to implement our PeX products.
- Rinse and repeat - gather feedback, measure outcome, analyse results and figure out how to do it better in the next iteration.
Ticket to play:
- Specialist level of experience in organisational development, talent management, people analytics, compensation & benefits, or learning & development (we mean Sensei level, no entry level Dragon Warrior for now, please).
- Some experience of working with agile/UX/consulting/marketing/customer engagement/systems thinking principles will attract our attention.
- Insatiable need to continuously learn and to do things better - not only from leaders in your specialism but also drawing inspirations from other profession and industries.
- You are not afraid of working with data and has an innate need to measure everything!
- Love to be challenged….no, REALLY CHALLENGED!
- Last but not least, you have been told at least once in your career that your idea is toooooo out there!
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!