Finance – Accounting
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Bring our Values and Culture to life through smart ways of workin
- Bring with you 3 + Years management accounts experience, ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly qualified.
- We would also consider someone qualified by experience with AAT Level 4, if you could demonstrate profound technical competence
- Be an analytical self-starter - there will be plenty of opportunities available if you learn more about the business.
- To be an Excel Master – experience working with Pivot and VLOOKUP is considered intermediate. Macro knowledge would also be beneficial.
- If possible, you will also have experience of supervising a small team of account assistants.
The ticket to play:
- You will take ownership of the general ledger, be responsible for maintaining the chart of accounts, ensuring accurate postings and, be responsible for timely month-end close.
- You will lead in the preparation of monthly financial reporting including; P&L and balance sheet, providing commentaries and variance analysis.
- You will liaise with our international subsidiary, gaining understanding of Polish accounting regulation and preparation.
- You will be supervisor to our accounts assistant function, providing regular training and coaching around upholding accounting principles.
- You will lead in the preparation of payroll and pensions submissions as well as employment and company tax returns including; Corporate Tax, VAT returns, PSA.
- You will assist with cash management, bank reconciliations and payment approvals.
- You will prepare and post monthly journal entries including; accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- You will manage the development and implementation of internal controls.
- You will be the main contact for statutory reporting and external audit, being responsible for the preparation of the group accounts including small overseas subsidiary.
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!