Head of IT
Operations – IT /
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build and develop a high performing System Support team that provides consistent experience across the business
- Provide expert strategic knowledge and inspirational leadership, training and coaching to the IT staff for whom you are responsible
- Understand that our people come first and everything we do is to make their experience better
- Managing the deployment, development, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and support of organisational IT systems.
- Continually review technical developments to ensure where feasible that efficiency and increased surplus are achieved.
- Ensure high security standards within infrastructure, and be a champion for security the company
- Embrace and drive change in a company that is going through a lot of change itself
- Manage our server and network infrastructure in both self-hosted and cloud based environments
- Delivery of projects, both technical and applications, on time and on budget in line with business requirements
- Oversee all IT related purchasing budget preparation and monitoring with support from the Finance team
Ticket to play:
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams including day to day line management, driving personal growth and organising the team’s goals.
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple products, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Experience in managing and leading internal and third party support teams.
- Knowledge of the latest networking and infrastructure practices across the industry.
- Passion and drive to deploy the latest data security, leakage and prevention methods.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.