SEO Team Manager
SEO – SEO
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As an SEO Manager your remit will be vast but it will predominantly focus on boosting the productivity and motivating our talented team of SEO specialists
- You will report into our Head of SEO, and you will ensure the efforts of our high-performing team are being channeled towards the most projects
- You will use your knowledge of the SEO space to encourage, motivate, and empower the team to achieve meaningful results in a dynamic environment.
- We are experiencing significant growth in the business and over the next 12-18 months we will expand most of our teams, SEO being one of them. As a result of this, you will play an influential role in helping us recruit and attract the best talent, as well as on-boarding them afterwards
- You will also be responsible for teaching and training the team, as well as carrying out regular 1-1s.
Ticket to play:
- At least four year’s SEO experience, including some demonstrable people management experience (client or agency side)
- Solid SEO results, including site penalties and recovery
- Experience leading team 1-1s, recruiting and on-boarding new team members, as well as creating development plans
- Excellent knowledge of Google algorithms
- An in-depth all-round knowledge of SEO (technical, on-page and off-page)
- High levels of motivation and initiative
- Great interpersonal skills, confidence and assertiveness
- Superb organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from).
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!