Principal Delivery Coach
Delivery – Agile Delivery
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Implement lean and systems thinking across an organisation and translating principles into practices that work for everyone
- Work closely coaching engineering and product teams in fast paced businesses
- Manage and influence senior stakeholders, coaching them in agility and lean principles
- Problem solve individually or lead a team to solve problems, taking on difficult challenges and coming up with new solutions
- Mentor and coach colleagues in great delivery practices
- Build continuous improvements into the delivery processes and successfully share mprovements with others
- Change manage and lead multiple complex cross-functional teams in either industry or consulting environments
- Agile transformation or coaching work
- Influence Engineers, QAs, BAs and Product Managers, Content, SEO, Design Ux and other chapters in agile approaches
- Lead delivery for multiple teams including using metrics and reporting to drive change
- Make significant improvements to an organisation’s ways of working that has lead to noticeable improvements in it’s success metrics.
Ticket to play:
- Agile methodologies and how it can be implemented in a variety of models and organisations
- Agile and Product delivery principles with a deep understanding of the full software delivery life cycle and process optimisation
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, “can do” attitude
- A leader with the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- Passionate about ‘being better’ with ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation.
- A coach who is driven by the personal development of all of those around them.
- A strategic, highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- An excellent stakeholder manager, senior level influencer with great communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with fantastic facilitation skills
- Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered.
- An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful.
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong analytical skills and commercial acumen points of view against this information.
- Ability to flex their delegation styles
- Current and emerging technology trends
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!