Senior Software and IT Support Rep (1 day a month or 1 day a quarter in office)
Seattle, WA /
CRM - SaaS – SMB Software Support and Success Rep /
Hybrid - Full time
Technical Product Support- SaaS
One of our favorite clients EVER is expanding their Product Support Team.
They focus on SMB clients who are in need of an all-in-one platform to help with CRM, Payment, Sales and Marketing tools.
This a NON SALES ROLE, However you will be associated with clients!
The Value You Bring:
- Troubleshoot the product for new features/bugs/enhancements- know how to test systems
- Ability to provide product feedback back to sales, post sales and marketing teams to create a better product
- Passion for all things Product development, Revenue Operations and Customer Success
- Experience with high volume, technical support (1-3 years) in a client face IT support role managing escalations & using tools like Hootsuite or Zendesk
- You are tech savvy af (Obvy)
- Strategic, proactive thinker and communicator
- You are a chill, active listener who is patient at explaining things and bringing value. You are strong at discovery, and ask the right type of questions to get to the root cause of an issue. Someone who brings multiple solutions to a scenario.
- Someone who has experience in the SaaS or software space for at least 1 year is ideal
- REQ MUST: be able to arrive at the respective office about once a month (or if needed for special occasions)
- Locations- Lil East of Seattle, Washington OR Tampa, Florida.
- $55-75k + full benefit$
- Full 100% Paid for Employee benefits
- 401K with match
- Parental leave
- great culture, our candidates love it here
- established, chill, fun team
- company has never had a layoff
- Client of ours for 5 years - leadership stays the same - still operates in "startup" mode as every team is pretty small
- Refined interview process- urgent hires (1 in each location)