Texas State-Certified Teachers (Remote)
United States /
Educators – Educators /
Are you a Texas state certified teacher looking for a flexible and online teaching opportunity? Join iTutor's Community of teachers and earn $50/hour for TX teaching assignments. Built to serve students, iTutor partners with hundreds of schools across the United States to ensure every child has access to education, regardless of circumstance. Our team is building the future of education.
As an iTutor Educator, you’ll deliver virtual academic instruction to assigned students and lead them through successful course completion. Through iTutor’s technology platform, you’ll engage with students using live video and audio, as well as synchronous chat, and maintain ongoing communication with students through our internal messaging system.
*Educators are needed for small groups instruction specifically during the following times:
-Wednesdays 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CT
-Wednesdays 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM CT
-Thursdays 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM CT
- Teach small group instruction with a focus in Math and ELA for 4th, 6th, and 9th grade.
- Provide remote instruction to students using iTutor’s virtual platform with live 2-way audio and video, a virtual whiteboard with drawing and writing tools, document and image upload features, video streaming and screen-sharing capabilities.
- Record keeping on student grades and performance is required.
Perks of Being an iTutor Educator
- Supplement Your Income -- This is a 1099, Independent Contractor position, where you’ll be an education entrepreneur and earn additional income doing what you love -- teaching!
- Create a Custom Work Schedule -- We’ll match you to students based on current assignments and your availability - year-round, seven days a week - so you can work as much or as little as you like.
- Teach from Home-- You’ll need your own computer and reliable internet access, but you won’t have to leave home. All instruction is online with access to technical support
- Work with Students Across the Country -- You’re not limited to working just with students in your local community. Assignments matching your certification may be available across the U.S.
- Join a Community of Educators -- The iTutor Team and our Educators are committed to making a difference and providing students with measurable academic success.
- Expand Your Professional Skills -- Gain experience by teaching on our virtual platform while building skills through access to routine professional development (PD) and Instructional Coaching. Or create and share your own PD!
- Must presently hold an active Texas- state-issued teaching certification.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer, webcam and headset, as well as reliable internet access.
- Prior online teaching experience is a plus!
iTutor’s mission is to transform student’s lives by providing the highest quality educational support everywhere at any time. We partner with school districts and college access programs across the U.S. to expand school walls with real-time, personalized online learning through the use of advanced technology and our community of State-Certified Teachers.
*iTutor strives to create an inclusive and equitable environment that empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.