Premium Research - Project Manager
Washington, District of Columbia /
The team you’ll be joining: IRC serves talent leaders from 200+ Fortune 1000 companies in our memberships. Our mission is to set an unprecedented standard for research, analytics, and insight in the university recruiting space – to craft the language talent leaders use to shape the direction of the industry. Currently, we’re in a unique position to do this, as the majority of the industry’s leadership actively follows the advice of our research. Being the best partner to the entire university recruiting market starts with producing exceptional research, and our Project Managers own that work.
IRC’s Premium Research team works with a subset of IRC’s members to direct research and craft insights that are specific to each employer. Our work focuses on collecting data from candidates in pivotal decision-making moments during the recruiting process – the decision to apply to an employer, the decision to accept an offer, and the internship experience – and using that data to form takeaways and recommendations that help reinforce the candidate experience and key recruiting metrics of our members.
Project Managers on IRC’s Premium Research team own the delivery of individualized data and insights for IRC’s premium members. Premium Project Managers manage Senior Research Associates through all stages of data collection and interpretation, culminating with the creation and delivery of executive summaries providing key insights and recommendations for executive leadership. Your work will be shared with leaders of the most prominent employers of recent graduates in the nation.
Incisiveness. You are able to generate insights from both qualitative and quantitative data and clearly communicate those insights to others.
An obsession for the details. You understand the importance of quality when it comes to our work. Everything we produce is best-in-class.
Comfort creating structure. You are excited and motivated by the fact that we are a start-up and are consistently forging new ground on the frontier of growth.
A bent towards service. You are comfortable in a culture centered around service to our members as well as fellow team members
An innovation streak. You are someone that wants to challenge and improve our research methods and instill creativity in our outputs.
- Scoping projects and creating work plans
- Managing Senior Research Associate(s) across project stages
- Coordinating project timelines with the main point of contact at member organizations
- Distillation of findings into executive summaries
- Analyzing open-ended comments to discern key themes for employers
- Writing tailored takeaways and recommendations for employers based on the most salient research findings
- Reviewing others’ work to provide constructive feedback and ensure deliverables are client-ready
Communicating Research Findings
- Presenting research findings to key stakeholders in member organizations
- Serving as a trusted advisor on employers’ recruiting strategy based on IRC’s research
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, business, data analytics, or related field
- 3-6 years of professional services experience preferred
- Survey research experience in a professional setting
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in an external-facing role
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- A growth mindset focused on continual learning and improvement
- Preferred: Based in the Washington D.C. area - Open to Remote #LI-Remote
Our Culture & Benefits, In Brief: Talent is in our DNA. It is what we study, who we serve, and the quality we most pride ourselves on internally. In order for our team members to be at their best, we provide individualized benefits and support. At the most basic level, benefits include unlimited PTO, health insurance benefits, and career development opportunities.
We believe a well-rounded and diverse team is the key to our success. To provide the widest range of experiences and perspectives in our member service and internal culture, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.