Customer Care Chat Agent (Temporary)
Customer Care – Customer Care
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Customer Care mission: To reinforce the iZotope brand by providing a best-in-class support experience, to educate our customers through our interactions and content creation, and to advocate for improvements within the company using customer data and insights.
The role: Under the direction of the Customer Care Team Leader our seasonal chat support agent will be the first line of contact for customers shopping at iZotope.com
What you will be doing:
- Receiving and promptly responding to live chats about product and pricing inquiries.
- Making recommendations for specific iZotope products based on customer needs, and informing customers of current promotions
- Providing live support for basic troubleshooting and authorization issues.
- Identifying and escalating website errors to the Customer Care Team Leader.
- Coordinating with other teams to prepare for product launches, campaigns, and new business requirements
- Local candidate who, when it is safe and we reopen to employees again, is able to commute into the Cambridge off
Requirements of this role:
- Practical experience with the iZotope product line and working knowledge of Audio software and Plugins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Flexibility with schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Real world experience with audio processing in recording, production, sound design, and post production is a plus.
To be successful as a Customer Care Team Member at iZotope:
- Members of the Customer Care team at iZotope come from a diverse array of backgrounds and areas of expertise that combine to create a unique and highly effective team. The following qualities are shared by all team members.
- Positive attitude
- Strong discipline and work ethic
- Team mentality
- Unfailing integrity
- Passionate about advocating for customer needs
- Showing empathy and understanding towards customers
- Careful attention to detail
- Passion for audio technology
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.