Talent Acquisition Partner
Cambridge, MA /
Operations – People Operations /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Talent Acquisition Partner
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and apps powered by quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces.
The mission of the People team at iZotope is to attract, retain, and develop our people into an environment that encourages high levels of autonomy, mastery, and purpose in the vision to create the world’s best audio production platform. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with a People Ops mindset to enable and support work of this mission while keeping our values at the center of everything we do. If working in an environment where employee experience over established systems, small improvements are implemented over epic programs, and you value experimentation over tradition, then this could be the team for you. This role will be reporting to our Head of People position and based in the Cambridge, MA headquarters.
You are a People Ops generalist and an attractor of talent who will play a key role in supporting our distributed team across Boston, LA, NY, Tokyo and Berlin and remote team members. This role requires someone who is self-motivated to work as a true business partner to create value and build processes around hiring strategy initiatives, team insight and effectiveness, org design, and leading through change. The partnership is realized when you understand what is happening inside and outside the company and bring that information to the business to help hiring managers make better talent decisions. As part of an agile People Ops team, you will share in the mindset and techniques that allow us to be adaptable to constant change and harness the power of the collective to bring exceptional value to the business.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships around the organization in support of the business and the employee experience.
- Be a champion for our culture of learning and growing, innovating fearlessly, empowering yourself and others to succeed, and a bias towards action.
- Educate and guide hiring managers on Talent Acquisition related initiatives, processes and interviewing competencies.
- Developing innovative recruitment strategies and managing the end to end hiring activities, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process.
- Partner with senior leaders and their leadership teams to develop the talent/hiring strategy needed to support fast growth and build a work environment where employees can do their best work.
- Use your generalist background to also focus on assessing the company’s needs in areas such as continuous feedback/coaching, organizational design, employment branding, career development, diversity, and team effectiveness.
- Be an agile People Ops team member capable of “subbing in” to deliver value and knowledge in the areas of HR systems, payroll, stock options, benefits and company culture.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business and hiring managers on succession planning, talent development and organizational health priorities.
- Actively participate in the forecasting and budget planning for each cost center within assigned function
- 4+ years professional business experience, with 2+ years as a People Ops/Talent Acquisition generalist.
- Previous start-up or early stage company experience, particularly growing People Ops/Talent Acquisition, is desirable.
- Capable of identifying passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Working knowledge of the tech industry; you get to know the company, its history, its future growth strategy and can speak intelligently about its products and where it fits in the competitive landscape.
- Connected to the community outside the walls of the company and believe in nurturing and expanding those relationships.
- Knowledgeable in California, NY, and MA employment laws.
- Savvy user of applicant tracking systems and using analytics to bring insight to your work.
- Low-ego and outcome-oriented.
- Self-starter; well organized, detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguity.
- Have a connection to music, podcasting, producing, sound editing, or have a passion for the way those things make us feel.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.