Video Production Specialist
New York, NY
Marketing – Content
Q1 - What is the job title for this role?
Video Production Specialist
Q2 - Why is this role important to the organization?
Video continues to be an invaluable tool that we use to connect with our customers and raise awareness about our products. iZotope uses video to create easy to digest, entertaining and engaging content that carries a potentially huge return on investment through many channels. As the company grows so too will our video output. This individual would allow iZotope to continue creating cutting edge, high quality video content on a weekly basis, which will be important as we transition to continuous delivery.
Q3 - What are the primary activities that this person will do on a frequent basis?
• Video Editing (aligning audio/video, creating assembly cuts, rough cuts)
• Color Grading/Correction
• Creating special effects or other visual images using film, using programs like After Effects
• Collaborating with functional areas on visual requirements of the production
• Pre- and post-production activities associated with crew, talent
Q4 - How seasoned does this person need to be?
5+ years of related experience
Q5 - What other experience/skills would be helpful in this role?
• Testing functionality of current A/V gear and identifying important resources
• Coordinating with cast and crew on larger productions that involve an external team
• Function as a producer/editor on larger shoots
• Outputting multiple versions of a particular video asset during launches
• Assisting with department operation, asset tracking, and on-set production
Q6 - Does this role have any educational or professional certification requirements?
Yes, Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in video production or related field strongly preferred
Q7 - Does this person manage or lead anyone?
Q8 - What does success look like for this role?
Success for someone in this role would look like a team-playing, positive individual capable of delivering cutting edge video products on-time that rival if not exceed those of our competitors. Long-term success in this role would be an individual who junior video specialists would look to for guidance and support in creating the very best video marketing offerings.
Q9 - What is the job title for the manager of this role?
Manager, Video Content Production
Q10 - What location(s) are we open to hiring this role in?
• Cambridge, MA
• New York, NY
• Los Angeles, CA
• Remote US
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!