Sr. Email Marketing Specialist
Cambridge, MA /
Marketing – eCommerce /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
You have extensive experience in email marketing strategy and running email marketing programs including leveraging insights to create plans, identifying appropriate customer segmentation, reporting and optimizations. This role's main focus is on creating and executing email marketing programs from concept to delivery.
- Coordinate and execute the development and publishing of email campaigns
- Execute email set-up, delivery, and trouble-shooting any potential issues
- Focus on segmentation execution, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior and create triggered email programs based on customer life-cycle
- Report on email campaign results and providing suggestions for improvement
- Create test plans, establish quality control standards, and iterate on email proofing processes
- Work with in-house Design Team to create and maintain email templates
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our email marketing platform, learn and understand its capabilities, advocate for ways to increase efficiencies, troubleshoot issues, and make recommendations for improved performance
- Collaborate with marketers, developers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the success of all email projects
- Troubleshoot deliverability issues, maintaining a high deliverability rate, list management, segmentation, hygiene, bounce handling rules, list removal logic and other tactics
- Conduct A/B testing and analysis of email marketing efforts, including subject line testing and creative layout, to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
- 3+ years of experience working in Email Marketing
- Experience in Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS), or similar enterprise software
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A proficient understanding of database technology and basic Query languages
- Experience working in an Agile environment. You have a high tolerance for change and skill at managing timelines, delivery, requirements, and communication across teams
- The ability to give and receive actionable feedback as part of a highly collaborative team
- Experience developing strategic plans for marketing communications, SaaS related experience preferred
- Self-starting and results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Knowledgeable in global compliance and privacy regulations with regard to Digital Consumer Interactions (GDPR, CCPA, etc).
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.