Video Content Creator for Social Media - Spire Pro Freelancer
Marketing – Content /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Calling Video Content Creators!
Do you live and breathe music? Do you pride yourself on staying ahead of vocal recording, songwriting, and music production techniques that you see on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions then you absolutely need to apply to an exciting opportunity here at iZotope. We’re hiring remote freelancers who specialize in creating engaging, educational video content to help enable and inspire our customers to record amazing vocals using the Spire app for iOS.
You will create fun, original, and engaging 15 second and 30 second videos using the Spire app, teaching viewers new vocal recording and toplining techniques, and how to record over a beat/instrumental to capture pro sounding vocals from home.
You can produce content from the comfort of your own home using your own iPhone, and will become a dynamic contributor to our growing marketing team.
As part of your application, please make one 30-second video (vertical format) using the free Spire app for iOS (or Spire Studio if you happen to own one) that teaches the viewer a creative vocal recording technique. This could be a vocal layering technique, adding harmonies or ad-libs to a verse, a panning tip, or something else. Be creative!
Please include the download or sharable link using a service like Dropbox or WeTransfer below. Note: all application-related submissions will remain owned by the applicant and not be used for any purpose other than assessing qualifications. Any applications without video samples will not be considered.
- Pitch video ideas and create vocal recording tips & tricks videos featuring tools using the Spire app for iOS
- Complete end-to-end content creation including full video and voice-over for short-form format (eg. Instagram Reels, Twitter, TikTok)
- Complete editing responsibilities of audio/video, including implementation of all iZotope-branded animations, assets in video
- Lend a hand in creating sound examples for our products.
- Work with various iZotope teams to pitch and develop compelling video marketing content to align with iZotope campaigns, product launches, product updates, and more.
- Experience in video creation for Instagram and/or TikTok and Twitter
- Expertise in vocal recording. Bonus if you’re a producer!
- Experience pitching and producing (scripting, editing and delivering) videos
- Overall knowledge and understanding of Spire and Spire Pro desired but not required
- Excellent on-camera presentation skills
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.