Boston, MA /
Research & Development – Development /
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is part of Soundwide, whose mission is to make music and audio creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping them to find, and stay in, their creative flow. Soundwide’s collective vision is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.
Our Hosting team is all about staying on top of the latest tech while constantly improving our world-wide, highly available system infrastructure and service landscape. Your contribution to our ever evolving tech stack will empower our product teams to improve and expand our portfolio of products and services for musicians, music producers and DJ’s around the globe. If you share our passion for tech, innovation, diversity and collaboration, we would love for you to join our team in Boston!
- You will work with a team of experienced Systems and DevOps Engineers on continuously improving our worldwide infrastructure and service landscape
- You will automate deployments and improve our highly available infrastructure to ensure our users have their products and services available at any given time
- You will support teams in troubleshooting complex technical issues and help them to improve their SLAs
- You will help to decouple and streamline legacy services to modernize them in a cloud native fashion using the latest technology
- You will support and consult teams across our engineering organization, evaluating proof of concepts and championing best practices
- We will give you room to learn from other experienced engineers, share your own knowledge, and work in an environment which supports individual growth
- Experience in designing, building, deploying, and administering scalable cloud-based and hybrid solution architectures and infrastructures in AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Deep knowledge of automating infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code), DevOps methodologies and practices, and continuous integration/delivery
- Knowledge of virtualization, containerization, and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and vSphere
- In-depth understanding of distributed, highly available system architectures
- Experience with standard IT security practices such as identity and access management, encryption, and certificate and key management
- Strong coding skills in programming languages such as Python, Go, or Bash
- Experience with network infrastructure and security is a plus
- A fundamental belief that system outages, errors, and mistakes require communication and transparency and are opportunities to learn and improve
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Equal- We offer remote flexibility for all our employees, no matter where they’re located. We’ll also have our US HQ in downtown Boston, so folks have a place to go if they want a space to collaborate with team members.Our employees receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
iZotope is a Soundwide company; together we embrace diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Soundwide we strive to embrace teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at iZotope and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.