Associate Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Marketing – Content
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the Associate Marketing Manager will assist with marketing functions within the newly-reorganized post production marketing team. The successful candidate will have a strong aptitude for learning about the award-winning line of iZotope post production software, as well as how to work and thrive within an Agile marketing environment. They will provide crucial campaign and launch support including but not limited to website support, event management, email marketing, and paid media. Assistance and training will be provided.
The Associate Marketing Manager will have 2-3 years of marketing experience within a technology or agency environment. This is the perfect opportunity for a marketer who is looking to broaden their horizons, and build on new skills. An interest in audio post production or film is desired, but not required.
- Email Marketing – Familiar with Adobe Campaign Manager (or a similar campaign tool), campaign segmentation, and email production process
- Paid Media – Ability to create and execute paid media plans, including social media, AdWords, print/digital ads, and SEO
- Event Management – Ability to organize events, assemble a staff, and organize show logistics, coordinate with iZotope show staff and event organizers to keep to a consistent message, can recommend events, speaking engagements, trade shows, and activations globally
- Web Development – Experience with wireframe creation, ability to rewrite product web pages for updated product messaging
- Product Launches – Provide product marketing resources to bring new products and features to market
- Content – Create engaging copy and team with outside sources to produce an engaging experience that increases lead conversion
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing role within a technology or agency environment
- Experience working within an Agile environment is desired, but not required
- Capable of prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and discuss technical concepts
- Proven ability to create sales tools and sales enablement programs increasing sales success
- Some understanding or experience with audio recording or production is ideal
- Personal passions for media (film, tv, podcast)
The selected candidate will be an accomplished Associate Marketing Manager with the following attributes
- Open to feedback and strong desire for self-improvement
- Buys into iZotope’s mission/vision
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!