Product Management Specialist
Cambridge, MA /
Product – Product Management /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
As a Product Management Specialist, you will oversee initiatives that help continuously improve our product portfolio. Your role will be dynamic and fast-paced and will require working cross-functionally with various departments to address and advance product priorities from beginning to end. The Product Management Specialist will be responsible for realizing product initiatives by ensuring successful planning and execution of key product activities as enumerated below.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Management Suites, the Product Management Specialist will:
- Work cross-functionally with product management, marketing, engineering, sales, and finance leaders to deliver against Product Team KPIs
- Working with the product manager for the specific product team under test, manage the operational aspects of product beta testing activities including Centercode management and population, policing, content generation, beta team coordination, etc.
- As appropriate, support the population of feature tables used to define product specifications in detail for the product teams
- Manage the coordination of the bi-annual iZo OpenSupport the arrangement of customer interviews when the relevant product manager or UX manager is not able to do so
- Support the development of key presentations - e.g. Roadmap, Quarterly Business Reviews, Strategy Reviews, etc. on an as needed basis
- Plan, organize, write and edit comprehensive and accurate product help documentation for users of our desktop audio software
- Work closely with technical and non-technical staff to ensure all features are documented throughout development
- Complete and integrate high quality product documentation on schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in music technology or related field
- 3+ years experience in music recording industry, working with DAW and or NLE software and plugins
- 1+ year experience with Centercode, Jira, and Confluence web page software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong technical background
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical users
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, a self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle tasks without losing sight of top priority items
- Ability to achieve project goals while managing scope, time, cost, quality and risk
- Fast thinker and solid decision maker with strong analytical skills and the ability to recognize patterns/opportunities
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.