Senior Financial Analyst
Operations – Finance /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team and help us continue to grow and develop a world-class finance organization. We’re growing quickly, and strong financial support for the business is critical as we take on new initiatives and continue to expand. In addition to financial planning and reporting, this role will also be instrumental in process improvements around reporting and data analysis. This will include automating and managing data more effectively and efficiently. Additionally, this role will provide financial consulting and support to the Executive Team including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, return on investment analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
Mission: Join a world class F,P&A organization to support iZotope’s strategic growth initiatives, and create a mechanism to use data and analytics to drive business decisions.
- Senior role in preparing annual budgets, monthly forecasting and long-range planning activities
- Forecasting of revenues, expenses, balance sheet and cash flows
- Deliver timely and relevant support to business leaders
- Preparation of board reporting and investor reporting materials
- Preparation of management reports emphasizing operational/financial performance metrics, historical results, budgets, forecasts, and trends to enable accountability across the organization
- Enhance analytical tools and monthly reporting
- Partner with program team leaders and functional heads to ensure financial information (budget vs. actual) is provided in an accurate and timely manner, present key insights or trends that require attention and enable budget owners to manage their budgets
- Conduct ad hoc financial modeling to support business case development as well as cost and sensitivity analyses
- Drive continuous improvement within the finance organization to streamline processes and improve communication and flow of information to the business
- Work with Senior Management on special projects as required, including business development, NPV analysis and investor relations support
- Work with management team to explore new business models and strategies
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with budget and forecasting processes
- Experience and passion for working in and thriving in high-speed, dynamic work environments
- Clear, effective communication style
- Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Familiarity with Adaptive Insights planning tool
- Netsuite experience or similar ERP systems
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.