Marketing – eCommerce
iZotope is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager who is passionate about delighting consumers, driving loyalty and developing engaging strategies that turn prospects into customers.
The person in this role will have the ability to build iZotope’s customer journey marketing strategy from the ground up, creating personalized programs designed to ensure our customers and demo users know the full value of our music production tools. These programs will help onboard users, identify important features, as well as work to convert demo and free product users into customers, and increase overall customer lifetime value.
- Mapping and analyzing iZotope’s customer journeys, identifying strengths and areas of opportunity for growth
- Working across groups and channels to develop and execute solid programs that drive customer loyalty
- Increasing active customer engagement and overall customer lifetime value with initiatives that include personalized content, segmentation, and offers
- Developing strategies for nurture campaigns designed to turn prospects into customers
- Building programs designed to encourage customers to become repeat purchasers
- Developing strong “win-back” campaigns to re-engage inactive customers
- Designing advocacy programs to inspire users to refer their friends and family
- Using data to provide actionable insights for optimizations and improvements
- Creating testing strategies designed to enhance the customer experience
- Teaming with other departments, including Customer Care and Product Marketing, to serve as the voice of the customer
- Ensuring that the marketing strategy evolves to meet the growing needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- A data-driven mindset and a familiarity with tools to support Customer Relationship Management efforts and analyze results
- Understanding of marketing automation tools; familiarity with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager, a plus
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and across groups in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This opportunity is a full-time position located in Cambridge, MA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. office location.
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!