Director of Information Systems
Cambridge, MA /
Operations – IT /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is full-time and can be located in Cambridge, MA, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are seeking a systems implementation expert with broad functional knowledge and program management skills to accelerate the transition from custom legacy business systems and data to modern day commercial cloud-based business platforms.
You will possess equal parts business process expertise in the lead-to-cash cycle with project and personnel management skills, hands-on technical skills, consensus-building and vendor management to ensure systems and process automation achieves business objectives.
- Build relationships with and communicate regularly with business leadership to solicit input and elicit feedback about how business goals and objectives are being achieved through systems, data and automated business processes.
- Design solutions to meet overall business objectives and priorities.
- Collaborate and validate solutions design with vendors, internal product owners and technical resources.
- Lead and manage vendors, consultants and internal functional and technical teams in the implementation of new systems and business processes.
- Migrate and modernize custom legacy web applications and data sources to commercial cloud-based business systems/data sources.
- Meet delivery commitments (timelines, budget, scope) with bias toward delivering iterative customer value based on business priority and ROI.
- Identify risk-vs-reward and apply judgment skills to escalate when appropriate.
- Produce executive level reports that summarize how project results meet business objectives.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and overseeing the implementation of commercial cloud-based web and business application platforms such as ERP, CRM, Marketing systems, Data Warehousing and Data Integration tools. (NetSuite, Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, ACS, Target, Analytics, etc), Snowflake, Tableau, Boomi or Mulesoft integration tools, SOAP/Restful APIs and other integration protocols)
- High tech/software company experience
- Consultant roots.
- Strong business acumen; deep subject matter expertise about business process best practices in the functional areas of lead-to-cash cycle, core accounting and business analytics.
- Critical thinking to offer an “art-of-the-possible” vision with a corresponding roadmap to attain the vision.
- A proven track record of meeting project deadlines, budgets within scope.
- Expertise to translate layperson needs to effective and efficient technical solutions, and vice versa.
- Experience with modern relational and document-orented database designs, data integration, mapping and cleansing techniques, complex query development - Postgres, NoSQL, NetSuite, Salesforce, Adobe.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to leverage integrated enterprise commercial system capabilities including workflows, custom extensions, scheduled processes, real-time integration APIs and RESTful services.
- Experience implementing full stack, scalable eCommerce solutions for B2C and B2B customers.
- Vendor- and product-agnostic, passionate about learning new technologies.
- A superior verbal and written communicator and consensus-builder.
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, self-starter, strong troubleshooter.
- Flexible with context switching and priority adjustments, comfortable working as an both independent contributor and as a manager of small teams.
- Existing best-practice knowledge for configuring products, customer and purchase profiles with a keen sense of data design for learning/measurement.
- Experience with agile implementation methods (iterative release, test-driven development, continuous release management), as well as hands-on
- Experience with Atlassian tools, .NET, Git, IIS 7+, Python.
- Existing knowledge of the configuration of iZotope products and ability to design creative solutions leveraging existing system functionality.
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Generous PTO of 16 days off per year to start and 18 paid holidays
- 100% paid family leave.
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Subsidized commuter plans
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.