Director of PMO
Boston, MA (Remote) /
Executive – Information Systems /
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is part of Soundwide, whose mission is to make music and audio creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping them to find, and stay in, their creative flow. Soundwide’s collective vision is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) provides leadership to iZotope and its subsidiaries in all areas of information management and technology. To successfully serve the organization’s multiple missions, the OCIO applies modern IT tools, approaches, systems, and products. Effective and innovative use of technology and information resources enables transparency and accessibility of information and services to its customers and users.
- Management of the CIO’s portfolio of Technology projects. Projects may include significant business processes and/or technology change
- Coordinate and support CIO project prioritization within the CIO governance structure of company-wide advisory committees and executive level oversight.
- Direct the development and implementation of CIO project management methodologies.
- Direct project completion success/satisfaction survey process
- Lead monthly CIO division-wide project review
- Provide “dashboard” reports for executive management and other stakeholders.
- Partner with various internal and external departments to ensure effective teamwork.
- Participate as an IT/IS senior leader in the development and implementation of the CIO division strategic plan
- Ensure project objectives and outcomes comply with the CIO division’s and strategic directions and goals.
- Your extensive experience as project manager building, deploying, and supporting enterprise information technology efforts within a high functioning project management office
- Proficiency in various project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and their appropriate application
- Knowledge of IT project planning/monitoring methodologies/processes, design, implementation and documentation, as well as experience with project management governance processes and functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience working with business/functional organizations
- Your demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks/assignments at one time
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Equal- We offer remote flexibility for all our employees, no matter where they’re located. We’ll also have our US HQ in downtown Boston, so folks have a place to go if they want a space to collaborate with team members. Our employees receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
iZotope is a Soundwide company; together we embrace diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Soundwide we strive to embrace teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at iZotope and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.