Marketing – Creative
Web Designer (visual and front end)
About the job
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and self-motivated individual to join our Design team as a Web Designer. You will provide design and web front-end services to the Marketing, E-commerce and Product teams.
This is a hybrid role between visual design and front-end web design. The right person will be able to design concepts for our promotional and product launch campaigns and ensure that they seamlessly translate to responsive email and web code. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Designing the look and feel of our web pages
• Creating production-quality design assets including web/email banners (static and animated), graphics and ads
• Work with product and visual designers to translate designs to our emails and website
• Design web pages and email templates. Turn designs into functional HTML/CSS prototypesContribute and standardize web component library and best practices
• Assist the Creative Director in improving the visual expression of our brand
• Design assets for our product UIs, including mockups, icons, splash screens
• Maintain our online style guide and contribute to design guidelines
About the candidate
The right candidate will have:
• A great eye and a passion for design
• An understanding of current design trends and best practices 2+ years of interactive, responsive design experience
• Experience designing engaging, customer-focused UIs for responsive web sites, and a great portfolio to prove it
• Knowledge of Sketch, inVision, and/or other prototyping tools
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative SuiteExpert knowledge of HTML, and CSS
• Knowledge of email design and best practicesKnowledge of UX best practices
Nice to have
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign
• Desire to conduct user interviews and research
• Music background or passion for music is a plus!
• This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!