Sr. Director of Product Management
Product – Product Management /
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
iZotope is seeking a Sr. Director to lead our core Product Management function through an important and exciting moment in the company’s growth as we expand our line of product offerings; capture new customer segments; modernize the operating model for the business; and develop new capabilities, skills and ways of working within the organization. This individual will be responsible for creating a world-class Product Management team and discipline, leading the evolution of our product roadmaps and strategies, and collaborating cross-functionally with development, marketing and other internal teams to successfully execute our product objectives and realize our vision to inspire and enable creativity. This position will report directly to iZotope’s CTO & Head of Product.
- Develop Product Management as a center of a excellence as iZotope, driving functional mastery and scaling the team to achieve iZotope’s objectives & vision
- Drive overall product and product line strategies to grow iZotope’s current market position, unlock new growth opportunities and customer segments, and accomplish iZotope’s vision
- Coach, mentor and empower a vibrant team of passionate and enthusiastic Product Managers
- Collaborate with executives, senior leadership, and other key stakeholders across the business to create our product roadmaps and inspire our team in their execution
- Accountable for success of iZotope’s core business segment; ownership of relevant business metrics and KPIs
- External outreach to industry partners to promote iZotope’s interests and objectives, monitor and analyze relevant market trends and gather competitive intelligence
- 5 or more years prior relevant experience as a Product Management Director or above, with a track record of developing innovative products and high-performing teams
- Demonstrable experience with SaaS offerings and operating models
- Familiarity with contemporary trends in audio and music production technology
- Visionary leadership; able to drive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Team player and strong influence and leadership skills
- Harness the power of metrics and data driven decision making to solve the right problems that enable us to create products that our customers love
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.