Head of Digital Marketing
Marketing – Digital Marketing /
Jagex is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing you will be the craft leader for all aspects of digital marketing including but not limited to paid media, CRM, web & mobile marketing optimisation. You will be the central leader defining digital strategies & measures of success, driving forward new marketing technologies and guiding embedded marketing specialists.
You will be working with the highly creative and talented individuals across the Jagex marketing, senior leadership, Games teams & Analytics teams to drive forward digital marketing at Jagex.
Key Duties Include:
- Owning & optimising the digital marketing funnel from Ad > Storefront > CRM at a strategic level
- Providing craft expertise across digital & CRM to product embedded marketing specialists
- Lead the strategic planning of user acquisition and paid media campaigns to support company business goals & objectives.
- Lead the strategic overview of CRM – defining how & when we speak with players
- Lead the strategic overview of web conversion & optimise marketing conversion funnels
- Act as product manager to drive forward marketing technology to support all aspects of digital marketing
- Install a culture of data driven decision making for all performance marketing KPI’s to maximise effectiveness and profitability.
- Partner with our Analytics, Data Science & Engineering team (ADSE) to measurement & attribution systems for both performance & brand marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the creation of clear, regular, and accurate reporting of digital marketing to Executives, Games Teams and Senior leadership
- Ensure consistent testing & optimisation of channels, audience targeting and conversion funnels
- Partner with product leadership to ensure regular communication of CAC and LTV by game and identify key growth opportunities and opportunities for improvements.
- At least 5 years’ experience working Digital Marketing
- Detailed understanding of gaming metrics & user funnels
- Experience working with engineering & data teams to drive forward marketing technology projects
- Results focused, with demonstratable success of driving product growth at scale through performance marketing campaigns
- Strong focus on ROI and efficiency of campaigns, with experience of optimising against clear department & business KPIs
- Excellent communication skills & significant experience working with cross-functional teams on both technical & non-technical projects
- Highly adaptable, with the ability to thrive within the rapidly evolving Digital Marketing landscape
- A Pragmatic growth mindset – there are always areas to improve, and overcoming obstacles is a natural part of the process
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Monthly Energy Allowance
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.