Senior Internal Communications Manager
Marketing – Communication and Events /
Jagex is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing you will be responsible for addressing the internal company-wide communication strategy, tactics, and execution.
You will be working with the highly creative and talented individuals across multiple teams and projects simultaneously to drive alignment, collaboration, and results. You'll know and understand what's happening across the pillar, and surface stories that are impactful for our teams and for our overall culture.
Key Duties Include:
- Lead the internal communications strategy to develop and execute internal communications. Defining the channels platforms & systems for liaising with senior stakeholders, to support regular and effective communications to staff, while evaluating and reporting on staff impact and sentiment.
- Identify and work on areas of opportunity where communication tools, messaging, frameworks, or channels can be improved, or new mechanisms implemented.
- Own internal company Live Streams: Source content, produce and be a host of internal live-streamed company briefings to share information and update staff on topics of company-wide relevance.
- Research, write and edit copy for a variety of internal communications channels, including preparing presentations for company-wide briefings. Edit/draft messages or scripts for senior executives to present to employees in written or spoken form.
- Work with the HR team to deliver internal communications on matters activities that encourage and support company-wide initiatives and lead on crisis comms.
- Jagex social channels – work with Social Media team to maintain and provide content updates for brand social channels.
- Extensive experience working in internal communications
- Deep knowledge of message, script & speech crafting
- Experience with running and hosting company live streams.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Experience working closely with Senior Leadership Team.
- Highly driven and organized individual who responds well under pressure.
- Great communicator, able to present and bring people along on the journey, being a master deck builder with knowledge on how assets can enhance messaging.
- Excellent relationship skills with experience
- A passion for video games; knowledge of the industry is a plus but not essential.
- Ability to travel to studio when required.
- A desire to work in one of the most admired gaming studios in the industry.
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Monthly Energy Allowance
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.