User Acquisition Manager, Subscriptions
Culver City, CA
Marketing – User Acquisition
We are always looking for the “best and brightest” talent to join our family. At Jam City you will have the freedom to work and play with a team of entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to get things done!
Perks & Benefits
Employee Stock Options
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plans (PPO & HMO)
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Food Truck Fridays
Yoga & Wellness Activities
- The User Acquisition Manager, Subscriptions will build the User Acquisition function for a new mobile web-based product from the ground up.
- Creating the analytics requirements (tracking and reporting)
- Lead creative development, A/B testing and optimization of ads and landing pages
- Partner with Product to optimize user acquisition funnel
- Plan and conduct campaigns driving mobile web traffic to achieve goals in South East Asia, Eastern Europe and additional territories.
- 3-5 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience working in the mobile game industry a plus
- Experience with subscription products a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience in multiple acquisition models such as CPC, CPA & LTV
- Previous Facebook and Adwords experience
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Able to seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy
- Advanced Excel skills
Jam City is a Los Angeles-based mobile gaming platform with global reach.
Created in 2010 by former MySpace co-founders Chris DeWolfe and Aber Whitcomb along with former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado, its games have been downloaded more than 800 million times and are regularly played each month by nearly 50 million people, half of whom live outside the United States.
Jam City (formerly SGN Games) is the creative force behind 6 of the Top 100 highest grossing games across Google’s and Apple’s U.S. app stores.
Its portfolio of hit titles includes Cookie Jam, Panda Pop, the Book of Life: Sugar Smash, Marvel Avengers Academy and Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff. Cookie Jam is the recipient of Facebook’s 2014 “Game of the Year” award.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Jam City also has studios in Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego and Buenos Aires.