2D/ UI GAME ARTIST (MONETIZATION)
Art – Art /
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Professional Development Opportunities
In Jam City we are looking for a talented artist who wants to grow in the 2d / UI production field. The 2d/UI game artist is responsible for creating and developing quality content and game imagery based on specific game style and briefs. They will work in collaboration with other members of the monetization art team to create high quality screens and assets for use in the games. They should be able to create work in a variety of styles.
Tasks and responsabilities:
- You will answer to the Senior Artist of the team, take feedback and validate priorities with him/her in the different instances of art production.
- You are responsible for making beautiful and astonishing monetization pop ups and assets in our games.
- Delivering game ready assets for monetization content to the development team.
- Take the necessities of the project and give a quick solution maintaining quality standards
Skills and requirements:
- Generalist 2d game artist
- Experience in creating monetization content (offers, sales, CRM pop ups, marketing materials)
- Experience in Illustration and UI Design
- Knowledge of color theory and composition
- Could play with typography and make beautiful compositions
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of layout and graphic design practices
- Proactive resolving graphic issues
- Ability to work accurately and effectively when working with tight branding restrictions.
- Enthusiasm for working both on collaborative work with other members of the art team and also working solo on smaller projects.
- Able to finish artwork to a high, commercial standard with a set deadline.
- Good English Level
Nice to have:
- The following are beneficial but not essential for a successful application: university (bachelor’s) degree in a related field.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability (in terms of law 19.691), genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to any and all hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has ten studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Montevideo, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.