Creative Producer, Marketing
Culver City, CA
Marketing – User Acquisition
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for a Creative Producer to join our Marketing Creative Team! Working cross-functionally with artists and marketers, this role will support digital marketing creative production across Jam City’s portfolio of successful mobile titles. The role necessitates an organized, self motivated problem solver, with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for developing performance based, digital marketing content.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team focused on data driven strategy and creative innovation, driving performance and customer engagement.
- Work with Creative Director, Producers, Artists, Media Buyers and External Vendors to deliver marketing content for use across Jam City’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage workflow from concept to delivery.
- Prioritize and track requests to ensure content is delivered on schedule.
- Ensure marketing creative meets brand expectations and style guidelines.
- Collaborate on creative strategy and planning.
- Organize, support and help optimize team processes.
- Track industry trends and competitor strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Understanding of best practice for user acquisition in mobile, digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to multitask, take ownership, and balance multiple projects with competing schedules.
- A willing collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of workflow and technical requirements for various creative asset types (static, gif, cinemagraph, video, 3D etc).
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and related Adobe Suite packages.
- Proficient with Office, G-Suite or related productivity applications.
- Wrike and JIRA experience a plus.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.