Game Design and Development – Production
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
- The Associate Producer will assist the Producers and Project Managers on all aspects of game production process including ideation, managing product deliverables, milestone reviews, internal & external communication, and partner relations.
- This person will handle administrative, logistical, and coordination functions related to multiple product development schedules in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- The candidate will partner with Production staff to uphold the overall quality and usability of features within the game, writing and managing relevant documentation, managing resources, and asset sourcing.
- This person will also help oversee quality assurance testing and player testing, ensure that all deliverables are met in a timely manner, and report progress to management and project stakeholders.
- The Associate Producer will be expected to understand and champion our prospective players’ needs, and to work with the Senior Producer to prioritize workflows and resources while effectively collaborating across functional teams.
- 1+ year of hands-on mobile game production experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and passion for games
- Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Results oriented self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, accountability and
- urgency to complete projects from start to finish
- Experience working with QA departments and bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Excellent oral/written communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote
- Sense of humor and positive attitude
- Strong team player w/ good people skills
- Experience working with both internal and external development teams a plus
- Ability to take direction
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is a leader in mobile entertainment, providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to broad global audiences. Jam City was founded in 2009 by MySpace cofounder and CEO Chris DeWolfe and former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado. Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest grossing and most enduring social gaming franchises for mobile, including Cookie Jam (Facebook “Game of the Year” winner) and Panda Pop. Jam City is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands including Harry Potter, Family Guy and Marvel Avengers. Jam City has studios in Los Angeles (HQ), Burbank, San Francisco, San Diego, Toronto, Bogotá and Buenos Aires. The Jam City team is known for its creative excellence and technological innovation in key areas including storytelling, data science and audience insights.