User Acquisition Specialist / Retargeting
Culver City, CA /
Marketing – User Acquisition /
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is searching for the best and brightest User Acquisition Specialist in Los Angeles to work on our next generation of top-10 cross-platform games. We're looking for a talented User Acquisition Specialist with a passion for marketing, re-targeting and customer lifecycle management. This role will support the marketing team’s efforts on user retargeting campaigns, coordinate with marketing designers to come up with the next eye catching creative, and manage budgets and re-engagement strategy.
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- A fast learner, as you will continually be optimizing efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech.
- Develop a retargeting strategy for Jam City game franchises
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar acquisition marketing budget.
- Develop and test targeted messaging and value propositions for new and existing features focused on driving user engagement, loyalty and advocacy
- Understand user segmentation and user journey; using data and creativity to explore and test new segments
- Work with analytics/data team to create dashboards for monitoring KPIs and user lifecycle performance
- Work closely with the game team and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Motivated to identify missing opportunities and take them on as your own.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Passion/knowledge for games.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably one in a quantitative discipline.
- 1+ year experience in business or partnership development or digital marketing.
- Strong entry-level or internship experience.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues.
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and accounts management.
- Ability to vet potential partners as the first point of contact for Jam City.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- A passion for casual and mobile games!
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.