Game Design and Development – Production /
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Producer who has a passion for mobile gaming & a drive for production perfection! You will get the opportunity to collaborate with some of our industry's best, working on Jam City’s Games! Your primary job will be to manage the game’s production
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications, organization, process, and accountability across all departments.
- Not afraid to get “in the trenches” and being hands on while fostering a positive & creative environment.
- Lead development and communications of day-to-day tasks and scheduling.
- Works cool to the touch under stress and pressure.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Provide progress updates to senior leadership and works well under stress, pressure and deadlines.
- 4+ years experience in a production role.
- Shipped multiple titles in a production role with a minimum of one mobile projects released.
- Experience orchestrating work across engineering, art, and design disciplines.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You demand quality; creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Creative and forward-thinking; able to concept and execute on new and exciting game ideas with minimal direction.
- Deep understanding of social game mechanics including acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies to deliver high value products.
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- Knowledgeable of current industry trends: stays up-to-date on competitive products and best practices for Facebook and mobile device development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An expert working in a collaborative environment.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with games as a service and 1+ yrs running Liveops.
- Experience with agile development methodologies or SCRUM certified.
- Previous career path was Design, Art, or Engineering.
- Good understanding of the mobile/social and market competition.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.