Product – Product
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent for our Bingo team in Toronto. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
· 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
· Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Flexible Spending Accounts & More
· Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
· Fully catered breakfast, lunch, and snack-filled kitchen
· Company Events such as movie night, pub night and more…
· You'll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor and mobile device
· Convenient location in downtown Toronto’s entertainment and technology district
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our Bingo Pop team! You will get the opportunity to work with some of gaming’s top talent, while lending your analytical talents to help us create top-tier mobile games. Our ideal candidate would have a strong appetite to learn, inquire and apply their knowledge to give informed proposals on the design of our game.
- Building reports, dashboards and data visualizations that are used everyday by team leads and executives.
- Developing new metrics and player cohorts to unlock insights into player behavior.
- Assisting in the design of new game features.
- Helping to manage billions of rows of data along with our data pipeline.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from the executive, financial or marketing teams when insights into our data are needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience working with data on a live product.
- Strong data analysis skills using spreadsheets and querying databases.
- Previous startup experience is desirable, comfort in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of SQL or Redshift and proficiency in data visualization.
- Strong attention to detail and proven analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate and present information clearly.
- An appetite to learn, grow, and take on increasingly more responsibility.
- A strong desire to answer questions that can drive actionable decisions.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry in order to provide recommendations on game design.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on a free to play mobile game.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.