Culver City, CA /
Marketing – User Acquisition /
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City values courage in the pursuit of creating better content for our players. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Jam City is looking for a Marketing Artist to create compelling concepts and assets for our mobile game titles across major social and ad publishing networks. We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has big ideas and wants to create, specifically for performance based marketing and app store content. You should be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks with ease and efficiency. Coming up with original ideas to capture attention and initiate downloads is of the highest priority, combined with the experience of analyzing and incorporating data-driven learning.
Ideally able to illustrate original content as well.
- Concept new and original ideas for user acquisition advertising.
- Deep understanding and mastery of After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create videos and static adverts for use on Facebook, Instagram, Ad Networks, etc.
- Ability to export high quality raw content from 3D and 2D game files (3DS MAX, Maya, Unity, etc.).
- Animate, illustrate and compose marketing content following IP specific brand and style guidelines.
- Successfully produce concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and Collaborate with various stakeholders on both the game product team, and other marketing personnel.
- 3-4+ years of creative marketing experience, with an agency, mobile gaming company or related creative studio environment.
- Must illustrate a hybrid skill set including a strong foundation in typography, graphic design, motion graphics, VFX and illustration.
- Proficient in the use of industry standard design and 3D packages. Maya or comparable 3D software as well as Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a must.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take and deliver constructive feedback.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions.
- An interest in performance driven creative, and an ability to spot trends or patterns in content in order to establish best practices for new content generation.
- Able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong eye for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Passionate about mobile games and technology.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.