User Acquisition Manager for Paid Social
Culver City, CA
Marketing – User Acquisition
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Food Truck Fridays
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is on the hunt for the best and brightest User Acquisition Manager for Paid Social to work on our next generation of top-10 cross-platform games.
This role will help lead Jam City’s player acquisition campaigns across all social network platforms and owns optimization of targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation. This role will manage Jam City’s deals and relationships with various media sources, while also identifying and implementing opportunities with new partners.
The ideal candidate loves data, has a knack for optimization, and considers user acquisition an art, as much as it is a science.
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics
- Has extensive experience running mobile app install campaigns on Facebook
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Expert at optimizing campaigns and adjusting bids based on ROAS and LTV
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Able to structure A/B tests around creatives, campaigns as well as new ad products
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Awesome Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- 1-3 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Jam City is a global leader in mobile entertainment, providing social gaming experiences for millions of players around the world. Jam City was founded in 2010 by MySpace cofounders Chris DeWolfe and Aber Whitcomb, and former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado. Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest grossing and most enduring social gaming franchises for mobile, including Cookie Jam (Facebook “Game of the Year” winner) and Panda Pop. Jam City is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative rich mobile games for iconic entertainment brands including Harry Potter, Family Guy, Marvel Avengers and Futurama. Jam City has 500 employees across studios in Los Angeles (HQ), San Francisco, San Diego and Buenos Aires. The Jam City team is known for its creative excellence and technological innovation in key areas including storytelling, data science and audience intelligence.