User Acquisition Manager for Paid Social
Culver City, CA
Marketing – User Acquisition
We are always looking for the “best and brightest” talent to join our family. At Jam City you will have the freedom to work and play with a team of entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to get things done!
Perks & Benefits
Employee Stock Options
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Food Truck Fridays
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is on the hunt for the best and brightest User Acquisition Manager for Paid Social to work on our next generation of top-10 cross-platform games.
This role will help lead Jam City’s player acquisition campaigns across all social network platforms and owns optimization of targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation. This role will manage Jam City’s deals and relationships with various media sources, while also identifying and implementing opportunities with new partners.
The ideal candidate loves data, has a knack for optimization, and considers user acquisition an art, as much as it is a science.
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics
- Has extensive experience running mobile app install campaigns on Facebook
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Expert at optimizing campaigns and adjusting bids based on ROAS and LTV
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Able to structure A/B tests around creatives, campaigns as well as new ad products
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Awesome Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- 1-3 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Jam City is a global leader in mobile entertainment, providing social game experiences for millions of players around the world. Founded in 2010 by former MySpace co-founders Chris DeWolfe, Aber Whitcomb, and former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado, Jam City is the creator of popular and top grossing games including Cookie Jam, Panda Pop, Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, and Marvel Avengers Academy among other titles. Jam City is at the forefront of companies that are monetizing mobile at scale. With 500 employees across studios in Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, and Buenos Aires and a headquarters in Los Angeles, Jam City has built a global business powered by culture-shaping creativity.