Associate App Store Optimization Manager
Publishing – Publishing /
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent for our Bingo team in Toronto. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays*
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan*
Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Flexible Spending Accounts & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Company Events such as movie night, pub night and more…
You'll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor and mobile device
Convenient location in downtown Toronto’s entertainment and technology district
*Only applies to full-time positions.
- Optimize the conversion of the stores landing pages, including creatives and copy
- Partner with Product Marketing, User Acquisition, and Creative Services teams to help guide ASO strategy and execution
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all Jam City games leveraging analytics tools, like SensorTower, AppAnnie, StoreMaven, App Tweak and more.
- Keyword optimization and analysis to increase store visibility through search
- Work with publishing analyst and User Acquisition teams to help measure the impact of creatives on product page CVR
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams
- 3-5 years of user acquisition and/or data-oriented marketing experience
- Excellent Knowledge applying A/B Testing
- Experience working with creative agencies/ability to provide creative briefs
- Excellent writing skills (SEO oriented)
- Outstanding analytical, proactive and communication skills with a data-driven mindset
- Organized, detail-oriented and work well independently
- Team player with great motivation and willingness to learn
- Experience working with the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using Tableau
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.