Product Management Analyst
Product – Product
We are always looking for the “best and brightest” talent to join our family. At Jam City you will have the freedom to work and play with a team of entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to get things done!
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Support the Product Manager in owning the development and management of games.
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Analytics team to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics.
- Assists in managing in game economy, sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, and user acquisition.
- Evaluating industry, competitor, market, and technology trends as inputs into the roadmap.
- Comfortable extracting data using SQL and analyzing in Tableau and Excel.
- Tracking performance of features via a/b test experimentation to identify areas of improvement.
- Understands game metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical.
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing reporting/analysis platforms (i.e. Tableau, SQL, Excel).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is a leader in mobile entertainment, providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to broad global audiences. Jam City was founded in 2009 by MySpace cofounder and CEO Chris DeWolfe and former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado. Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest grossing and most enduring social gaming franchises for mobile, including Cookie Jam (Facebook “Game of the Year” winner) and Panda Pop. Jam City is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands including Harry Potter, Family Guy and Marvel Avengers. Jam City has studios in Los Angeles (HQ), Burbank, San Francisco, San Diego, Toronto, Bogotá and Buenos Aires. The Jam City team is known for its creative excellence and technological innovation in key areas including storytelling, data science and audience insights.