People Operations – People Operations
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a multi-tasker - and extremely organized - Workplace Coordinator to keep us on track. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, open-space office in a startup environment. You are personable, fun and are known for excellent customer service skills.
- Event Planning: We have fun office lunches, holiday parties and occasional offsite events. We need you to take charge of planning and organizing our routine and ad hoc events. You’ll ascertain the number of people attending, order food and beverages.
- Office Maintenance and Administration: You ensure your co-workers are happy and efficient by maintaining inventory of office supplies, beverages and snacks and will also serve as the point person for mailing, shopping, errands, and office upkeep.
- Working with our Facilities and IT team members you will ensure that conference rooms are well-stocked, white boards cleaned, equipment functioning and ready for anything on a daily basis and help prepare the office (moving chairs, tables and boxes) on the day of the event and ensuring post-event clean-up. If you are Tech Savvy, we have plenty of IT work as well.
- You will be the primary liaison with our fitness program partners who work with our employees and schedule health/fitness assessments and gym schedules and services. Oh yes, those services are here on-site for you to enjoy too!
Required Qualifications/Professional Experience:
- Previous experience either in hospitality/event management or as an Office Coordinator or Assistant, with an affinity for fast-paced, startup, open-space office environment is preferred.
- Reliable, flexible, energetic, detail-oriented, good-humored and with excellent customer service skills. Cheerfulness and exuberance are a plus ;)
- Ability to take a concept, translate it into an action plan, and deliver.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, and see tasks and projects through to completion.
- Computer savvy with ability to set up online meetings with remote attendees around the globe; proficiency with Google apps highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- As this position maintains office supplies and sets up for meetings, the ability to periodically and for short periods of time lift 25#, bend, twist and reach above head height is a requirement.
Jawbone Health is at the forefront of revolutionizing primary care for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, Jawbone Health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.