Machine Learning Engineer / Data Scientist
Software – Algorithms & Data Science
You will be joining the Jawbone Health Algorithms team based in Seattle in its infancy. You'll be in a unique position to help shape the team and projects we will be working on, as well as the tools and techniques we will be developing. If you are a self-starter and applying cutting-edge machine learning methods to challenging and truly interesting problems with the potential for a new understanding of how wearable signals can be used to understand health then this might be right position for you.
Jawbone Health is at the forefront of revolutionizing primary care for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, Jawbone Health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
- Adapt, invent and apply machine learning techniques to novel problems in health understanding given business objectives.
- Design and implement libraries of predictive features for a variety of machine learning tasks
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams and business owners to map business requirements into technical solutions
- Perform ad hoc statistical, data mining, and machine learning analyses
- Minimum of a Masters degree in statistics, machine learning or some related quantitative discipline.
- At least three years practical experience applying machine learning or statistics to real-world problems
- statistical machine learning,
- Bayesian inference,
- probabilistic graphic models,
- dynamic bayesian networks,
- recurrent neural networks,
- representation learning,
- feature extraction and selection,
- model validation,
- signal processing,
- R, python, Tensorflow.