Platform QA Engineer / Software Engineer in Test
Software – QA
Jawbone Health's Data Platform Team is looking for a QA engineer to provide quality engineering for features like data ELT services, client drivers, partner connectors built in house and 3rd party tools validations. This role will build and automate tests and test suites to ensure the functionalities, standards compliance, correctness, performance of the features built by the team and make sure they work as expected when used in combination with other features.
- Design, develop, automate and monitor tests for data ELT services, client drivers, partner connectors built in house and 3rd party tool validations.
- Work with the server teams to identify acceptance tests required and build them.
- Design and build robust test automation frameworks (Simplicity and Reliability are key factors).
- Incorporate modern software Quality Engineering practices and Test Automation technologies.
- BS/CS, MS/CS or equivalent.
- Knowledge of software engineering, operating system, database, networking and modern software Quality Engineering practices, approaches and Test Automation technologies.
- Proficient coding skills in Python/Java/C++. Passionate in delivering quality products and have the attitude of automating everything.
- Comfortable with Linux environments, Mac OS, Windows and scripting experience.
- Services mindset.
- Proficiency in setting up Continuous Integration/Deployment processes, e.g., JenkinsProficiency in building and orchestrating container based test automations, e.g., Kubernetes Experience with Azure, Google Cloud, or Cloud based infrastructure systems is a plus.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills. Solid interpersonal skills conducive to a team environment.
- Able to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues.