Machine Learning Specialist - London
London, UK – Data Science - London
You will be joining the Jawbone Health Data Science team based in London in its infancy. You'll be in a unique position to help shape the team and projects we will be working on, as well as the tools and techniques we will be developing. If you are a self-starter and mathematical modeling is your utmost interest then this might be the right position for you.
Jawbone Health is at the forefront of revolutionizing primary care for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, Jawbone Health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
- Specialised experience in discriminative modeling approaches such as support vector machine, random forest, neural networks, etc
- Deep understanding of the concept of data transformation, feature extraction and selection, dimensionality reduction, model construction, model validation, etc.
- Experience dealing with issues of real world data, in particular unstructured data, such as missingness, biases and errors, etc
- Background in image / signal processing or NLP (word2vec, node2vec)
- Python, tensorflow, keras, scikit-learn, etc;
- Parallel computing, multiprocessing, etc