Senior Technical Recruiter
People Operations – People Operations
Jawbone Health is at the forefront of revolutionizing primary care for millions of patients worldwide. Combining more than 20 years of proprietary wearable technology with clinically relevant signals, Jawbone Health connects patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
We’re looking for smart, passionate people who care about exacting design to help users achieve their health goals. Because of our size and focus, everyone shares real impact on the decisions we make. We’re striving to create a different kind of company—one where people are the priority and the future is the focus.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Jawbone Health you will be a key member of the team. You will partner with business and HR colleagues as you manage the full recruitment life cycle and take on large swathes of responsibility . You will directly influence our cultural direction as well as our business success. As a member of our world-class recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a passion for our vision. You are tenacious and flexible with a desire to be the very best.
- Source and identify candidates across a range of technical functions.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and guide them through our hiring process.
- Solve problems and overcome hurdles when circumstances change.
- Close candidate offers and provide expert guidance on compensation packages.
- Build strong hiring manager and cross functional collaborative relationships.
- Proactively suggest process improvements and participate in Jawbone wide projects and programs.
- 5+ years successful work experience in full life cycle recruiting.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting technical talent and partnering with senior engineering leadership
- Experience in a high growth, high tech environment.
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Machine Learning, Algorithms and/or Data Science recruiting experience.
- Digital Health, Medical or Hardware recruiting experience.
- Familiarity with analytical tools, reporting and data deployment.
- Demonstrable interest in consumer electronics, wearables, fitness and health.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.