User Experience Lead
Technology, Product & Design
Jellyfish is creating a platform that will change the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improve strategic decision-making.
At Jellyfish you'll be working closely with other team members and our customers as we expand and refine what our platform can do, while helping to shape how we work together as our team grows. You might be performing and analyzing user research, building information architecture, helping shape product strategy, and working with customers to make sure they're getting the most of our platform.
We're a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. There's a lot of work to do, and we'd love your help.
- You have experience driving UX in a startup environment
- You have experience with software product definition and prioritization
- You have significant UX design or product design experience in the context of B2B software
- You are steeped in user-centered design principles and testing methodologies, and skilled at communicating about process, ideas, and solutions to both internal teams and customers
- You are great at asking questions, figuring out what needs to be done, building consensus, and executing
- You love learning new things and teaching others what you know
- You have strong communication skills, and enjoy teamwork
Bonus points if:
- You have been responsible for understanding your customers and building personas or other tools
- You demonstrate empathy with customer needs and ability to help them meet their goals
- You bring experience and opinions about the different ways in which Product, UX and Engineering can work together
- You have worked in a small startup before, and loved it
Location: on-site in Boston
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.