Jellyfish is creating a platform that will change the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improve strategic decision-making.
Our marketing team is lean, but packs a big punch! We’re looking for a stellar digital marketer to help us execute our digital marketing strategy. This is a highly visible role and will have significantly impact our business.
We’re a small team today, growing fast over the coming months and years. We’re excited by the road ahead. There’s a lot of work to do, and we’d love your help.
- Help develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Execute web development, testing, and optimization strategy
- Design and execute campaigns utilizing effective email marketing and digital advertising channels
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze traffic, increase lead generation, and improve conversions
- Help manage budgets and monitor spend pace
- Analyze key performance measures from campaigns to improve our marketing performance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (ie. SEO, SEM, Paid, Social, Email, Content)
- 2+ years of web or digital marketing experience
- Expertise in content management systems, web design procedures, and web analytics
- Experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS business models and metrics preferred
- Exceptional collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver that loves data and has the ability to overcome challenges and identify opportunities
- Ability to work onsite at Boston office location
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.