Product Design Lead
Technology, Product & Design
Jellyfish is creating a platform that will change the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improve strategic decision-making.
At Jellyfish you'll be working closely with other team members and our customers to create usable, attractive, and high-performing user experiences for Jellyfish products. You might be designing new ways of visualizing our data, optimizing our onboarding experience, or working with customers to make sure they're getting the most of our platform. You will also have the opportunity to help shape how we work together as our team grows.
We're a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. There's a lot of work to do, and we'd love your help.
- You have experience driving design and UX in a startup environment
- You love solving problems through creative UI design
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to build software
- You are able to partner with product managers and engineering to balance technical, business, and customer requirements while applying a user-centric design approach
- You have experience with user research, usability testing and other methods of design validation
- You can clearly and effectively present and communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers
- You are great at asking questions, figuring out what needs to be done, building consensus, and executing
- You love learning new things and teaching others what you know
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with commonly used design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- You are familiar with frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, and JS
- You have experience building interactive prototypes
- You have worked on B2B or data visualization applications in the past
- You have experience designing and testing UI animations and transitions
- You have worked in a small startup before, and loved it
- You bring experience and opinions about the different ways software teams can work together
Location: on-site in Boston
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.