Director of Digital Marketing
Jellyfish is creating a platform that will change the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improve strategic decision-making.
Our marketing team is lean, and packs a big punch! We're looking for someone to step in and lead all of our digital marketing efforts. This is a pivotal role with high visibility that can significantly impact our business.
We’re a small team today, growing fast over the coming months and years. We’re excited by the road ahead. There’s a lot of work to do, and we’d love your help.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Lead web development strategy and execution as well as testing and optimization of Jellyfish web properties
- Partner with product marketing to develop and execute social media, blog, and original content strategy
- Design and execute campaigns utilizing effective email marketing and digital advertising channels
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze traffic, increase lead generation, and improve conversions
- Help manage budgets and monitor spend pace
- Analyze and recommend key performance measures from campaigns to improve our marketing performance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (ie. SEO, SEM, Paid, Social, Email, Content) and offline marketing channels
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience making results focused recommendations and a proven track record in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of content management systems, web design procedures, and web analytics
- Experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS business models and metrics
- Exceptional collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills and strategic vision
- Creative problem solver that loves data and has the ability to overcome challenges and identify opportunities
- Strong analytical, strategic, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work onsite at Boston office location
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.