Executive Assistant and Operations
San Francisco, CA /
Covid-19 Update: Business is booming and JetFuel is still growing! In an effort to help flatten the curve, we are conducting interviews for all candidates remotely until further notice. The entire team, including new hires, will resume working out of the San Francisco office once it is deemed safe to do so. Stay healthy and stay safe!
JetFuel is building products that enable creators to go full-time. We started by building monetization tools that scale across social media platforms. After dialing in our monetization strategy, we shipped social features that enable a frictionless creator community, bringing our users closer together in a collaborative place they can trust. What we ship next depends on the speed and quality of hiring we're able to deliver with you running the technical recruiting operation!
At JetFuel, we have a high bar for talent and lean toward people who want to get a lot of things done fast. Take Dan from our support team, for example. When Dan is tasked with something new, his energy is contagious and his speed is unmatched. He demonstrates our company values with excellence and we're excited to hire more people like him. In this role, you'll be challenged and supported to do the best work of your career to keep our CEO, Tim, and CRO, JJ, operating as efficiently as possible. This role will also support our recruiting team to coordinate interviews with candidates and team members. This role reports to the Head of Finance and Operations, Chris.
What you'll do
- Manage the cofounders calendars so that we keep the company running efficiently and effectively.
- Keep track of deadlines for key decisions and tasks like documents that need signing, important emails, and business needs.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for candidates in our recruiting process.
- Oversee office operations to keep things running smoothly.
- Special projects like creating new company swag for the team and planning company off-sites.
You'll be a good fit if...
- You've been an EA or in an operations-type role at an early stage startup.
- You have a knack for keeping yourself and others organized and on track.
- You work super fast.
- You can find a solution to just about anything.
- You're curious about things. When you don't know something, you're quick to ask.
- You know which tools to use for different needs and do what works fastest.
- You love what you do and the people you work with!
Full-time hire benefits include:
Paid lunches on workdays, unlimited snacks, Soylent, and Nespresso
Top notch health, vision & dental plans
Unlimited vacation policy
Flexible work schedule
New work laptop of your choice
Goldfish Friendly Office
We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Our founders are analytics and product engineering veterans of Facebook and Instagram, and have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting products and companies.
JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.