Account Manager (Advertising)
San Francisco, CA /
Jetfuel is building the worlds largest influencer ad network. We are fueled by the largest influencers on Snapchat and Instagram and Tiktok. We are the easiest way for influencers to monetize their following, and we drive real, scaled results for our advertising partners. You’ll be joining ground floor at a fast-paced and highly innovative startup. The business is exploding and profitable.
We're looking for an Account Manager to help our advertisers win in the app store and build the influencer economy. This isn't your run of the mill Account Management role - you will need to be someone with both the people skills, the analytics skills and very high attention to detail in order to make things happen.
You need to be incredibly diligent and very detailed oriented. One moment you’ll be optimizing campaigns against ROAS targets, a few minutes later you’ll be identifying the best way to enable and disable campaigns at scale for our 10k+ active influencers, while making sure we don’t blow through advertiser budgets.
You will inherit a strong portfolio of existing, active accounts that all needy varying levels of attention. We need to convince advertisers to work differently - most ad networks deal with programatic ad placements, we deal with people making decisions.
You will report directly to the Head of Account Management. Bonus points if you've got a deep understanding of Tiktok, Snapchat & Instagram, although we think you can learn this pretty quickly!
- Manage and build relationships with our top advertising clients, and handle on-boarding of new advertisers.
- Perform analysis on advertising campaigns, informing optimization internally and externally.
- Establish deep understanding of our client's business; leverage this understanding to maximize revenue and upsell.
- Stay knowledgeable of the influencer space. Ensure JetFuel maintains it's position as a leader in the influencer community.
- Deliver KPI performance regularly to clients through weekly calls and QBRs.
- Highly comfortable in a fast moving, ambiguous environment
- Analytically minded.
- Prior excellence in account management, ad ops, adtech, sales, banking or consulting highly valued.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree strongly preferred
- Health, vision & dental plan
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Early stage startup equity
- Comped Lunches
- 401k + matching
We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Veterans of Facebook and Instagram, our founders have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting companies. Jetfuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.