Sales Development Representative (Advertising Sales)
San Francisco, CA /
Covid-19 Update: Business is booming and we are still growing! In an effort to help flatten the curve, we are doing interviews and onboarding all new employees remotely until further notice. The entire team, including new hires, will resume working out of the San Francisco office once it is deemed safe to do so.
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!
Are you looking to join a dynamic startup environment starting to experience hyper growth? If so, we're looking to talk with you.
We’re building the world’s leading Creator Monetization Platform. We bring ad deals to the most popular accounts on Instagram & Snapchat via our marketplace app, The Plug (www.plugco.in). We do this in a way that scales for advertisers and allows them to
reach thousands if creators without any manual work.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be at the crux of our growth efforts as we continue to scale the network of advertisers on our platform. You will use hustle, smarts and data to identify, screen and onboard potential advertisers. You'll be targeting high value clients at some of the most iconic 21st century consumer brand companies, so a high degree of emotion intelligence is required.
- Deploy & refine sales tactics to identify and engage with high-value advertising clients
- Use past successes on the platform to identify ideal potential clients, and use your smarts and hustle to get them interested enough in Jetfuel to try us out. Outreach will be done primarily via LinkedIn, Email, and other digital means (no cold calling required!)
- Become highly knowledgeable about our product, clearly articulate our value prop, and be able to explain the key differences between our offering and other ad networks and traditional influencer marketing
- Our team is lean and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success
- Grit. Lots of grit. You will need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve quarterly goals
- We stress that each member of our team should think like a CEO, you should be detail oriented with an ability to see how your work affects the bigger picture
- A quick learner with a data-driven mindset, who can harness available data to drive improvements in the outreach and onboarding process will be hugely beneficial in this role
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the ins-and-outs of the mobile ad-tech ecosystem and how Jetfuel fits into this
Nice to Have
- A track record of success prospecting for new business
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
Full-time hire benefits include
- Top notch health, vision & dental plan
- Unlimited PTO (we mean it)
- 401k (full match for 3% and then half match for 2%)
- Full desk setup in addition to Laptop (i.e. your choice of monitors, keyboard, mouse, etc)
- Comped Lunches & Commuter Benefits
We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Our founders are analytics and product engineering veterans of Facebook and Instagram, and have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting products and companies.
JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.