Ad Ops Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Are you looking to join a dynamic startup environment starting to experience hyper growth? If so, we're looking to talk with you.
We’re building the world’s leading Creator Monetization Platform. We bring ad deals to the most popular accounts on TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat via our marketplace app, The Plug (www.plugco.in). We do this in a way that scales for advertisers and allows them to reach thousands if creators without any manual work.
As our first Ad Ops Analyst, you will be at the center of operations on our ad network. You will optimize campaigns towards ROAS, Cost Per Event and Downstream goals daily. You will organize the daily testing schedule to make sure media and new campaigns are getting their fair shot on the network. You will be looking at data every day to make sure our network is functioning as smoothly as possible.
- Streamline our ad operations process from campaign planning, execution, to reporting and measurement. This will require building dashboards, writing SQL scripts, and getting our internal processes documented.
- Monitor campaign pickup within our network and performance to make sure campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed our advertisers expectations; this includes collaborating with teams for creatives, troubleshooting with MMPs, managing daily ads delivery reports, and escalating to third-party vendors if needed.
- Client-facing communications: Serve as an important point of contact and support account manager for client communications; own the set-up process, campaign management, and ads execution of several top accounts.
- Cross-team collaboration: Support Account Manager for both advertiser and creators, as well as our media creators. This role is highly cross functional and good communication is a must.
- Measurement and Analytics: Responsible for conducting analysis and measurement on ads performance through data, providing insights on ads effects, target audience, media planning, and offering recommendations for optimization on brand objectives.
- Our team is lean and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success
- Grit. Lots of grit. You will need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve quarterly goals
- We stress that each member of our team should think like a CEO, you should be detail oriented with an ability to see how your work affects the bigger picture
- Strong SQL + Excel skills are a must for this role. Ability to quickly prioritize between a large number of possibly duties is a must.
If all this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk!
Full Time Benefits
- Top notch health, vision & dental plan
- Unlimited PTO (we mean it)
- 401k (full match for 3% and then half match for 2%)
- Full desk setup in addition to Laptop (i.e. your choice of monitors, keyboard, mouse, etc)
- Comped Lunches & Commuter Benefits
We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Our founders are analytics and product engineering veterans of Facebook and Instagram, and have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting products and companies.
JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.