San Francisco, CA /
Covid-19 Update: Business is booming and JetFuel is still growing! In an effort to help flatten the curve, we are conducting interviews for all candidates remotely until further notice. The entire team, including new hires, will resume working out of the San Francisco office once it is deemed safe to do so. Stay healthy and stay safe!
At JetFuel, we are building the creator economy by providing creators with the tools they need to grow, monetize and thrive in the digital advertising space. Today, this means building a best-in-class platform that provides monetization opportunities, strategies and data-driven content development tools to drive long term growth for our advertising partners and, most importantly, the creators.
What You'll Do
- Design delightful products for iOS and React-native mobile-web applications
- Perform usability research on features, communicate findings, and propose changes to address issues found, transforming user insights into meaningful action for rapid iteration
- Partner with the Growth, Media, Community, Creator and Advertiser Teams to ideate and execute nuanced features and products for the creator economy
- Build prototypes of new products and features to match rapid engineering velocity
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
What You've Done
- Shipped a significant amount of mobile-centric products with exposure to web design
- Experience building new platforms and products from scratch, leading iteration through data
- Demonstrated record of using data and/or user research to inform and evaluate design solutions
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Experience validating design decisions through user/usability research
- Experience mentoring and developing engineers with or without a formal leadership title
- Received meaningful exposure to mobile development challenges, enough to have opinions around technical choices that may cause downstream impacts to your own work
- Experience as a mobile or web-focused software engineer
- Experience leading distributed teams, product engineering teams or ad-hoc project teams
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment
Why join JetFuel?
Engineering at JetFuel is truly product engineering, not simply implementing what the business stakeholders request to hit milestones along a product roadmap. As an engineer at JetFuel, you will have meaningful and immediate input and impact across the technical platform and our overall business. Our core values truly reflect our actions, down to the speed of our interview process and commitment to having fun and enjoying the work we do.
Our Core Values
Do It, Yesterday
Find a Way
Do What Works
Enjoy The Ride
We believe in providing an inclusive environment that fosters psychological safety and freedom to fail, fast. To that end, we are excited and committed to providing a breadth of benefits and perks for our employees. A brief highlight of these benefits can be found below:
Comprehensive health, vision & dental plans
Unlimited vacation policy (we make sure you actually use it as well!)
Flexible work schedule
New work laptop of your choice and budget to set up your work-from-home office
Once we return, a goldfish friendly office!
JetFuel promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone.