Business Development Associate
San Francisco, CA
Are you looking to join a dynamic startup environment with hyper-growth? If so, we're looking to talk with you.
We’re building the world’s leading Influencer Ad Network. We bring ad deals to the most popular accounts on Instagram & Snapchat via our marketplace app, The Plug. When we say 'influencer', we don't just mean celebrities & lifestyle bloggers. Think the internet’s largest curators…meme accounts, dog accounts, travel accounts, etc.
As the first Business Development Associate, you will be at the crux of our growth efforts as we continue to scale the network of influencers on our platform. You will use a surplus of data to strategically identify, onboard, and build relationships with our next wave of influencer partners.
- You will own the performance, relationship, and revenue growth of our top influencers who generate between 100k-10m daily impressions
- Deploy sales tactics to quickly onboard high-value influencers
- Prioritize influencer outreach based on current campaign and leads list priorities
- Become highly knowledgeable about our product, clearly articulate our value prop, and be able to explain the key differences between our offering and traditional influencer marketing
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Generate creative ideas to improve influencer onboarding funnel and sales process
- Identify and execute tactics to grow within untapped influencer verticals
- Use conversion and post-install metrics to optimize ad-mix and posting strategy for onboarded influencers
- Our team is lean, young and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having the drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success
- We operate in the wild west of the internet, you will need to have a sense of humor, eye for opportunity, and thick skin
- We are a new type of ad network that influencers will rarely have heard of, you will need to be persuasive with a high degree of emotional intelligence to succeed in this role
- Grit. Lots of grit. You will need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve quarterly goals
- We stress that each member of our team should think like a CEO, you should be detail-oriented with an ability to see how your work affects the bigger picture
- A quick learner with a data-driven mindset, who can harness available data to drive improvements in the outreach and onboarding process will be hugely beneficial in this role
- If you struggle with informal communication and dislike the idea of using Telegram and Kik as your primary mode of communication, then this job isn’t for you
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the ins-and-outs of the influencer and mobile ad tech ecosystem
Full-time hire benefits include:
Paid lunches on workdays, unlimited snacks, Soylent, and Nespresso
Top notch health, vision & dental plans
Open vacation policy
Flexible work schedule
New work laptop of your choice
Goldfish Friendly Office
We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's most respected investors including Initialized Capital, SV Angel, NFX Guild, Tuesday Capital, Box Group and many more. Our founders are analytics and product engineering veterans of Facebook and Instagram, and have seen what it takes to build meaningful and lasting products and companies.
JetFuel is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.